Saturday 4 January 2014

Review : Cha Chat tint by Benefit :)


Hi there!!
So I thought I could make a review on one of my favourite product I used this September! And this is the amazing Cha Cha tint by Benefit.

Yes, I said Amazing. Because it really is. I got it a month ago I think, and I used it A LOT.
Here we go .. 1st application
So when my make up was done, it was time for the lips. I wasn’t really sure of how to apply the Cha Cha tint.. (It actually looks like a nail polish I know). So I applied it on my lips with the brush,evenly, and then BOOM .MAGIC HAPPENS. It sets really quickly, and your lips look AMAZING ! Or should I say CHAMAZING! I was suprised at how good it looks & the texture is suprising too because it changes & disappear to become that nice pink/coral lip colour.
More than that you can also apply it on your cheeks (easier with your finger) and it gives a nice,fresh, cute look! I don’t contour my face when I have it on my cheeks cause I think
We don’t need more than that to look fresh and natural.
I use it a lot, and you can believe me when I say it lasts ! You may feel like your lips are dry at first but you can put some lip balm on top if you feel the need to.

The coral colour is really nice, it doesn’t make you look like a strawberry at all, it actually gives that nice natural look everyone is looking for (I think ) . :)
Negative point : it’s pricey! But you can actually save money or put this on your Christmas/ birthday wishlist :) you won’t regret it!
The packaging is really cute and funny! Like every benefit product! It catches the eye .. I just love it!
Anyway, I definitely recommand that product! I hope you like that review, tell me what you think about it or any other product you’d like me to review :)
Goodnight beauties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me :) however All rude/innapropriate comments will be deleted ! :)